How It Works!
First and foremost, our multiple, private “on-site” and “off-site” properties are managed exactly the same.
All properties are rested for 5 days after a duck hunt, which is one reason we have more ducks than anybody.
Great care and thought are put into the environmental management of all our on-site and off-site properties.
Duck Hunting Packages
3-Day Goose and Duck Hunting Combination Package with Lodging – $1,950
- Arrival on Thursday – Friday goose hunt ($450), Saturday and Sunday duck hunt ($750 per day).
- Free transportation to and from the Little Rock National Airport to the lodge; we pick up and deliver.
- A supper meal with beverages the evening of arrival, including on-site lodging.
- A continental breakfast with beverages before the morning duck hunt.
- Professional Bayou Meto Double D duck hunting guides and duck retrieving dogs.
- Transportation to and from the on-site lodge to the duck hunting blinds.
- A big breakfast after the morning duck hunt with on-site lodging, open bar, TV, and games.
- Guests are welcome to pursue activities like shopping in N. Little Rock/Little Rock at their leisure.
3-Day Goose Hunting Only Package with Lodging – $1,350
- Early season goose hunting package booking daily between October 29 – November 11.
- $450 per day including overnight lodging and meals.
- Goose hunting packages during duck season booking Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Payment terms vary according to the type of hunt booked.
- 3-Day Goose and Duck Hunting Combination Package – $1,000 per person deposit due at time of booking. Balance due by November 1.
- 3-Day Goose Hunting Only Package – Full payment due at time of booking for one day only hunts. For 2 or more days – 50% is due upon booking with the balance due by October 15.
- Check, money order or major credit cards accepted.
What To Bring
All hunters should provide:
- Hunting license
- State and federal stamps
- Clothing including footware
Bayou Meto Double D is happy to assist hunters in getting appropriate licenses, stamps and shells ahead of time.
Booking a Hunt
Reserve your hunt as soon as possible. Spacing is limited and hunts fill up very, very fast – so don’t delay.