What makes Bayou Meto Double D special?
Good habitat = Good numbers. We raise rice and millet for the ducks, providing an isolated and food rich winter habitat right in North America?s greatest migratory flyway. Large duck populations return year after year to a food abundant and sheltered environment.
Rest Program. We understand the sensitivity ducks have in regards to their roosting areas. We only hunt on the weekends and always in the morning. We rest the ducks a mandatory 5 days out of 7, bringing back large numbers annually.
Preparation. New fields flooded with new food weekly 4-7 days before hunt date. Adjacent fields are never hunted consecutively. All this ensures a healthy and obliviously happy duck population.
Concealment. Large heated duck blinds are primed and painted yearly, superbly camouflaged with native flora and moved in just days before the hunt. Ducks trustfully accept you as a part of their environment.
Expertise. Each hunt includes two expert hunting guides combining over 30 years experience. We do this primarily for safety but also to fulfill our pledge of an exciting and prosperous hunting experience.
Amenities. Hunters enjoy a spacious and modern lodge comfortably accommodating up to 16 hunters and you?re sure to love the delicious food prepared by our Double D chef. We hope the courtesy, hospitality and relaxing atmosphere we provide will have you leaving as a lifelong friend.
Memories. We’re sure You’ll leave with memories that last a lifetime. Taking it a step further, we offer an HD broadcast quality video recording of your hunt! There?s no better way to brag than a DVD to take back home to tell of your amazing Double D hunting experience.
How It Works!
First and foremost, our multiple, private “on-site” and “off-site” properties are managed exactly the same.
All properties are rested for 5 days after a duck hunt, which is one reason we have more ducks than anybody.
Great care and thought are put into the environmental management of all our on-site and off-site properties.
A payment of fifty percent (50%) down is required at the time of booking a hunt.
The balance is due 20 days prior to arrival.
Payments are non-refundable within 15 days of the hunt.
Check, money order or major credit cards are accepted.
What To Bring
All duck hunters should provide:
- State and federal stamps
Bayou Meto Double D is happy to assist duck hunters in getting appropriate licenses, stamps and shells ahead of time.
Duck Hunting Packages
Guided Morning Duck Hunt with Lodging Package
- $500 per person per day.
- Free transportation to/from the Little Rock National Airport to the lodge; we pick up and deliver.
- A supper meal with beverages the evening of arrival, including on-site lodging.
- A continental breakfast with beverages before the morning duck hunt.
- Professional Bayou Meto Double D duck hunting guides and duck retrieving dogs.
- Transportation to/from the on-site lodge to the duck hunting blinds.
- A big breakfast after the morning duck hunt with on-site lodging, open bar, TV, and games.
- Guests are welcome to pursue activities like shopping in N. Little Rock/Little Rock at their leisure.
- Filming of your duck hunt on a DVD is optional and involves an additional fee.
Guided Morning Duck Hunt Only Package
- $225 per person per day.
- Does not include lodging, etc.
- These spots are very limited given 99% of our business is lodging customers.
Guided Morning Teal Hunt with Lodging Package
- $250 per person per day.
** Children 15 years of age and under receive a 20% discount.
** Groups of less than 10 duck hunters may be combined with other small groups.
Booking a Hunt
Use our online hunt request form here or call us at 501-676-2191 or 501-658-1968 to request a hunt with your family, friends, or business associates.
Reserve your duck hunt as soon as possible. Spacing is limited and hunts fill up very, very fast – so don’t delay.